Monday, August 10, 2015

SYAWAL 1436H in MALAYSIA

Assalamualaykum.. I guess I am back on track. We just got back from Malaysia for a week ago. We went back for 3weeksnotenough vacation. Well, I guess I should not say a vacation, it was a busy hectic break for family matters in addition to Hari Raya season and sister's engagement too. But the kids were having fun playing with cousins, aunties and uncles. One week in Kelantan, one week plus in Terengganu and 2-3 days in Bangi. In Bangi was also hectic including the tenant issue, agent appointment and also the most important part, we had to buy things to bring here again.

Back to blogging made me realize that  I had a few posts on draft from a few months ago. I guess I was so busy till I forgot to publish :). Will do soon as I want to read the story about our life here and hopefully the kids also will do so as long this blog is still here.

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.Here are some of our Raya pictures in Malaysia this year.

2 comments:

Hanis said...

selamat hari raya. nice and beautiful picture. =)

http://myartcrafting.blogspot.com/2015/04/crepe-paper-flower-handbouquet.html

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya tuk Anys, thanks for dropping by.nanti kita singgah blog awak juga yer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails