Sunday, February 15, 2015

CHICKEN BERIYANI

There are a few Pakistan and Indian restaurants here in Itaewon. The price is quite expensive for me eventhough it is cheaper than other international restaurant. Having tried out a few times, I can have the taste already. I bought a powder spice at the foreign mart here and gave it a try. It turned out not bad but a lighter taste than the restaurant which I like it anyway and the kids could eat it. But I love the colour tone here. I used an Indian chef technique from youtube. The rice turned out to be so light and not stick to each other. I just dumped the chicken leg at the bottom of the pot and it came out so soft despite it was all covered with the rice in the pot. After tried this first time, I repeated this many times and the whole family love it. Alhamdulillah.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails