Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A GIFT FOR A FRIEND

My friend is getting married. We came from the same 'kampung', we grew up together until the end of our primary school. But she's the one who always cheering me up when we both 'balik kampung'..always update me with important news and story of our friends and what happened in the 'kampung'..ehehe..I was wondering what is the perfect gift yet affordable & the most important thing is sweet and different.

And I why I think this gift is different?

1. All sewn by me
2. Handmade with some senget2 due to thick fabric & not using free motion. I also drew the LOVE icon using a pencil and my hand. Out of shape a bit when did the sewing!
3. Also, I don't want to write the usual greeting 'Selamat Pengantin Baru' macam kat towel tu..ehehe..so I chose this..

I was thinking to write the date but I am not sure the nikah will be the same day with the reception or not..


What do you think? Should I add something else? Embellishment maybe? Ke serabut plak bnyk2..

2 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

cantik ler tini.. akak rasa dah cantik sgt dah ni, tp kut tuan rumah nampak kosong sgt boleh ler kut tambah lace keliling bantal niii

Unknown said...

tu la nak kena cari lace yg sesuaii

Related Posts with Thumbnails