Thursday, December 30, 2010

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BLOG?

I don't know, since a couple days ago, I noticed there are something wrong with my blog. It posted some of my old posts, I could not follow some blogs. Before this, no problem at all..blog pun sudah fenin daa...anyway, today I guess everyone is on holiday mode already..including me of course, tambah plak tomorrow is announced as a public holiday! Alhamdulillah. But I am nervous+excited for next week to come. The first thing that will happen insyaAllah is, I'll be sending my son to a kindergarten. His first day in school. Hope he will be fine and get the feeling of excitement of being in school as he always wanted to go to school. The second thing that I am excited about is, my 4th anniversary is coming soon!! I have a lil surprised for hubby..hihihi..anyway peeps, have a good weekend, have a blessed new year come in, insyaAllah today is better than yesterday.Take care!

I leave you with a photo of my precious day....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails